Monday, January 12, 2015

Why makeup?

Why makeup? 

Because as far back as I can remember, it is what has always caught my eye. 

Because while watching news broadcasts, award shows, makeover shows, red carpets, commercials, tv shows, my main focus would be on the makeup.  Did I like it?  If I did i would try to figure out how to recreate it.  If i didn't, I would try to determine why and I would visualize what I would do differently to make it better.  

Because while driving past movie sets around the city, my goal would not be to catch a glimpse of a passing celebrity, but to figure out which one was the makeup trailer and whether or not they would let me in to watch them work. 

Because there was a point many many years ago where I thought wanted to be a fashion designer, but i would spend more time on what went on the model's faces rather than focusing on the clothes...

Because when I look at someone's face, I can immediately see the possibilities of what I could do if i got my hands on them...

Because I am in constant awe of the makeup I see in magazines, on models and celebrities...

Because I wish I could be as good as some of the makeup artists out there.

Because it is the only thing that makes me want to work harder to be better at it.
 
So why makeup? 

Because of all those reasons and a thousand more. ❤️


For more follow me on:
FACEBOOK : TenySarkissianMakeupArtist
INSTAGRAM: @tenplatinum  


No comments:

Post a Comment