Saturday, January 17, 2015

What's in my bag... airbrush foundation edition

I carry liquid, cream, powder and airbrush foundation in my makeup case.  However, most often, for my clients, I prefer using the airbrush products.  

So what is airbrush makeup?

The simplest way to explain it is that the makeup is sprayed onto the skin using an airbrush applicator instead of being applied with sponges, brushes, fingers, or other methods. Traditional powder or liquid based make-up can settle and appear in pores and wrinkles and be visible on HD film. As the makeup is sprayed on, it connects with the skin as millions of droplets of formula.

My facvorite part about using airbrush makeup are all the benefits:
1) HD finish; Ideal for weddings, events and special occasions
2) Longer lasting than traditional powder or liquid foundation, wearing upwards of 12–24 hours.
3) The technique is more sanitary than traditional makeup application
4) Buildable-coverage application that is applied in a sheer and even manner. The result is perfect-looking skin achieved with a minimum of product.
5) Suitable for all ages and skin types
6) Hypo-allergenic (always inform yourself about the formula used if you have sensitive skin)
7) Sweat, heat and dust-resistant
8) Quick-drying, will not rub off on your clothes
9) Light-weight and natural; you won't feel "cakey"
10) Easy to color-match clients' complexions by custom color-blending

I myself use the Belletto Studio airbrush kit on my clients. Their formula is water-based, therefore silicone-free, fragrance-free and hypoallergenic. (http://bellettostudio.com/belletto-benefits)

Feel free to ask me more about the airbrush makeup technique for your next makeup appointment!

Xoxo, Teny

*sources: wikipedia, occmakeup.com,makeuptalk.combellettostudio.com.







For more follow me on:
FACEBOOK : TenySarkissianMakeupArtist
INSTAGRAM: @tenplatinum  

No comments:

Post a Comment