Wednesday, January 7, 2015

to my surprise.... Ponds cold cream!

I went to the store a few weeks ago looking to buy the Pond's moisturiser and I left with the cold cream by mistake. 


My first instinct was to return it, but I decided to do a little research first. Boy am I glad I did! This little jar contains 190ml of awesome! 

Cold creams have been around forever and can be used for MANY different purposes! 
It is a very effective makeup remover and skin cleanser, moisturiser, exfoliator, lip balm, face mask, and can even be used as a shaving cream for men!

The description says that it contains mineral oil, which helps to remove impurities (makeup, daily dirt, and morning sebum) and beeswax, which is a great ingredient that helps lock in moisture.

I have been using it for 2 weeks now and I must say... Wow!

First of all, it really does provide a deep clean! Generally, when cleansing my face, there is always some residue that shows up on the toner pad, but not after using the cold cream! Every ounce of dirt and makeup is gone!

Second, I noticed that the blemishes that I had been struggling with lately are gone! (How to use cold cream to reduce acne: http://m.wikihow.com/Use-Cold-Cream-to-Reduce-Acne)

This product is a little wonder and I am thrilled with the results! 

I would love to hear from you! Do you use cold cream? What do you think? Do you use it in any other beneficial ways? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment