Tuesday, January 13, 2015

I am oozing jealousy... For drag queens!

I am sitting in my living room watching RuPaul's drag race... And I am in absolute AWE of them! 

Forget the fact that they turn themselves into GORGEOUS women with their makeup and brushes (and other various props), they transform themselves into characters!
That is a double whammy! 

They are on point EVERY SINGLE TIME! I am envious!

The contour! The highlight! The eye makeup! The... Everything! **** Deep breaths, i need to put my excitement into words...

They have this talent to manipulate colors, lights and shades to create the look they wish to achieve, and its nothing less than magic! The lines! The details! Magic!

I already incorporate highlight and contour in all my makeup looks, but my goal is to one day be as good as these ladies are! 

*Sigh* ... It's an art... And I love it ❤️

I urge everyone who is interested in makeup (Especially the art of sculpting the face with highlight and contour) to youtube drag makeup transformations and watch in awe and the talent these ladies display!

To help you along, here are two links to get you started.  You can watch season 5 contestant Vivienne Pinay's contour magic in this link: http://youtu.be/FmjcLpLjCQMAnd her eye makeup gorgeousness in this link: http://youtu.be/SjlLj1zj3kU

And finally, below are pictures of season 6 contestant Courtney Act. And season 7 contestant Miss Fame.  Wow.


For more follow me on:
FACEBOOK : TenySarkissianMakeupArtist
INSTAGRAM: @tenplatinum  



No comments:

Post a Comment