Thursday, January 8, 2015

My 3c's. Makeup as easy as 1-2-3!

Most of my clients are women with a hectic schedule; trying to juggle work and kids, and a social life.  They tell me that don't really have the time to do their makeup every day before leaving the house.

Those statements are usually followed by: I have dark circles, I look tired all the time, and I am not happy with how my skin looks... How can you help?

The truth of the matter is, doing your makeup - that statement - doesn't have to be as scary or as time-consuming as you might think!  It's actually very simple.  Day to day makeup doesn't always have to include eyeliner, foundation, lipstick or eyeshadow...

All you need is 3 easy steps to create a more awake and fresh-face and I promise it won't take more that 5 minutes.  I call these my 3 c's.

** before you start, It is important to always start with a clean and moisturised face **

Step 1: Conceal

Cover the dark circles under the eyes, and any blemishes or discolourations on the face.  This step will give you a more even complexion.  You can also use a bit of the same concealer under and just above the brow bone to give they brow a more "lifted" appearance.

Step 2: Curl

Curl your lashes!  This is an important step for *most* ladies, as curling the lashes can work WONDERS to help open and brighten the eye.

Step 3: Coat

The purpose of mascara - the whole reason it was created - is to define the lashes to help enhance the eyes.  The simple act of applying mascara will hold the curl and darken the lash line to help make your eyes pop.

Give the 3c's a try and you'll see that makeup isn't as scary and as time-consuming as you  may have thought!

** For a more enhanced look, add some blush or some bronzer before you go!


For more: 
Instagram: @Tenplatinum




No comments:

Post a Comment