Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Review: Sonia Kashuk Perlescence Long Wear Creme Shadow

While shopping at Target yesterday, I came across the Sonia Kashuk line of products.  I have been reading some good reviews about her stuff so I decided to give them a try.


I ended up purchasing the pearlescence long wear creme shadow in "Diamond-01" (an ivory-white color) and "Moonstone-03" (a bronzy-gold color)
swatches of diamond (above) and moonstone (below)
Once I got home, I decided to try the products right away.  I applied the colors on my lids - without prepping or priming - and went about my business.



My thoughts?



GREAT little product.  The packaging is sleek and appealing and very very easy to use. Application is simple with the sponge-tip wand, and the product gives you enough time to play around with it if you wish to blend it out, but once it sets, it's bulletproof!  The shadows stayed on my lids even after my shower, all the way to the next morning; after a night of sleeping with my face in the pillow.



For anyone looking for a good on-the-go product to give you a boost, this little gem is a definite must-have in anyone's makeup kit.  And the best part? It's affordable at just 8.99$ per tube.  (Canadian Targets have 30% off makeup products now)

Comes in 4 colors: Diamond, Moonstone, Quartz, Tiger's eye
For the full line of products, visit SoniaKashuk.com 


Follow me on:
Facebook: Teny Sarkissian Makeup Artist
Instagram: @Tenplatinum 






No comments:

Post a Comment