Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Tarteist clay paint liner by Tarte Cosmetics

Simply put, this little product is pure awesome

This is my new, favorite product of all time.  No contest.
** Photo found on Google images

First, the description of the color is "triple-black".  Drool.  You had me at hello. (See my previous post "my obsession with black eyeliner" and you'll understand)

Its a liquid, its a gel, its a cream, its in a tube!  
Don't get me wrong, I still love my liquid liners and my cream liners as much as the next person, but this!  Its the perfect marriage of both!  Comes out liquidy (but not too liquidy) applies SO smoothly, and dries as pigmented and as mat as a cream liner!  
As if that wasn't good enough, the product is long-lasting (12 hour wear) and waterproof!  And trust me when I say, a little goes a long way!  What more can a person want? 

Oh and don't get me started on the blending tip! Pure genius! The tube helps you control the amount you want to squeeze out and then you basically load up your brush right in the blending tip!  No more putting product on your hand,
No more black liner stains for days on end! 

Basically, in case it wasn't clear enough, this is a great little product and I would definitely recommend it to anyone, whether a makeup artist or not. 

Retails for 29$ at Sephora 

Follow me on... 
Instagram: @tenplatinum

No comments:

Post a Comment